Cedar Falls Public Library is now part of Adventure Pass, a partnership between Iowa libraries and museums, parks, and other Iowa venues! Check out a pass for up to two adults and two children to visit Blank Park Zoo, the Grout Museum, the Science Center of Iowa, the Greater Des Moines Bontanical Gardens, or the Des Moines Children’s Museum using your CFPL library card.
Rules and Instructions
- Cedar Falls Public Library cardholders age 18 and older: use your library card number and PIN to >check out a pass. If you do not know your PIN or have other questions about Adventure Pass, please call the Youth Department at (319) 859-3282. Cards must be current and in good standing (fines at or under $5.00) in order to check out passes.
- Search for your desired date. Passes can be reserved up to 90 days in advance. Click “Request” on your chosen date to begin the checkout process.
- Cardholder must present a valid photo ID and printed pass before admission into the venue is allowed. No physical passes are checked out from the library; you must print your confirmation from Adventure Pass to use as your ticket.
- Passes are good for up to TWO adults and TWO children; additional attendees must pay regular admission at the venue.
- One pass to each venue may be reserved once every 365 days.
- Passes CANNOT be used for any other special member events, only general admission.
- Please cancel your reservation if you cannot use the pass at the reserved time. To cancel a reservation, call (319) 859-3282.
- Check open dates of venue before you reserve your pass.
Please call (319) 859-3282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our Youth Department about any questions you may have about the Adventure Pass program!