Cedar Falls Public Library is now part of Adventure Pass, a partnership between Iowa libraries and museums, parks, and other Iowa venues! Check out a pass for up to two adults and two children to visit the following locations using your CFPL library card:
- Blank Park Zoo **NOTICE: BPZ currently limits the number of guests allowed in at one time. More information is available on the >Blank Park Zoo website.
- Des Moines Children’s Museum **NOTICE: DMCM is CLOSED until further notice.
- Greater Des Moines Botanical Gardens *NOTICE* GDMBG is re-opening on July 6! After checking Adventure Pass to see if your date is available, you must call the library Youth Department (319-859-3282) to reserve your tickets. The Youth Department will then email or mail your tickets to you. Please plan ahead when requesting tickets to allow for this turnaround time. Thank you!**
- Grout Museum
- National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
- Science Center of Iowa **NOTICE: SCI has reduced hours. More information is available on the >Science Center of Iowa website.
Rules and Instructions
- Cedar Falls Public Library cardholders age 18 and older: use your library card number and PIN to >check out a pass. If you do not know your PIN or have other questions about Adventure Pass, please call the Youth Department at (319) 859-3282. Cards must be current and in good standing (fines at or under $5.00) in order to check out passes.
- Search for your desired date. Passes can be reserved up to 90 days in advance. Click “Request” on your chosen date to begin the checkout process.
- Cardholder must present a valid photo ID and printed pass before admission into the venue is allowed. No physical passes are checked out from the library; you must print your confirmation from Adventure Pass to use as your ticket.
- Passes are good for up to TWO adults and TWO children; additional attendees must pay regular admission at the venue.
- One pass to each venue may be reserved once every 365 days.
- Passes CANNOT be used for any other special member events, only general admission.
- Please cancel your reservation if you cannot use the pass at the reserved time. To cancel a reservation, call (319) 859-3282.
- Check open dates of venue before you reserve your pass.
Please call (319) 859-3282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our Youth Department about any questions you may have about the Adventure Pass program!