Cedar Falls Public Library Adventure Passes may only be reserved by Cedar Falls residents with CFPL library cards.
It is a violation of the Adventure Pass program to reserve passes from an Adventure Pass library in a location in which you do not reside, and Adventure Pass venues can ban libraries from offering passes if they are presented with tickets that do not match the pass-holder’s place of residency. Adventure Pass is an awesome program that we would love to offer for years to come. Please do your part to comply with the rules of the program so that we can continue to offer passes to our patrons.
Cedar Falls Public Library is a member of the Iowa Libraries Adventure Pass Program, a partnership between Iowa libraries and museums, parks, and other Iowa venues! Check out a pass for up to two adults and two children to visit the following locations using your CFPL library card:
- African American Museum of Iowa (Cedar Rapids)
- Blank Park Zoo (Des Moines)
- Figge Art Museum (Davenport)–This pass is good for up to two heads of household and dependent children under the age of 18.
- Greater Des Moines Botanical Gardens (Des Moines)
- Grout Museum District (Waterloo)
- Science Center of Iowa (Des Moines)
- Quad City FunBundle, which includes admission to the Niabi Zoo, Quad City Botanical Center, and the Putnam Museum & Science Center. This pass is good for 2 adults and 4 children. Reserve the FunBundle Adventure Pass below, but this venue also requires you to present the library’s membership card. Therefore, you must come to the library to checkout our FunBundle Membership card.
**Please be sure to check the venues’ websites for any special requirements or limitations before reserving your Adventure Pass below.
>>>Click HERE to check out with Adventure Pass!
Rules and Instructions
- Cedar Falls Public Library cardholders age 18 and older: use your library card number and PIN to >check out a pass. If you do not know your PIN or have other questions about Adventure Pass, please call the Youth Department at (319) 859-3282. Cards must be current and in good standing (fines at or under $5.00) in order to check out passes.
- Search for your desired date. Passes can be reserved up to 90 days in advance. Click “Request” on your chosen date to begin the checkout process.
- Cardholder must present a valid photo ID and printed pass before admission into the venue is allowed. No physical passes are checked out from the library except for the Figge Art Museum and the FunBundle Pass; Otherwise, you MUST print your confirmation from Adventure Pass to use as your ticket.
- Passes are good for up to TWO adults and TWO children unless otherwise stated above; additional attendees must pay regular admission at the venue.
- One pass to each venue may be reserved once every 365 days.
- Passes CANNOT be used for any other special member events, only general admission.
- Please cancel your reservation by 10 am the day of your visit if you cannot use the pass at the reserved time. To cancel a reservation, call (319) 859-3282.
- Check open dates of venue before you reserve your pass.
Please call (319) 859-3282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our Youth Department about any questions you may have about the Adventure Pass program!