HOW DOES BEANSTACK WORK?
First, you need to create a Beanstack account. Parents can also create accounts for their children. Beanstack will automatically direct you to the appropriate challenges for which you can register based on your age. There are challenges for kids, teens, and adults. If you wish to be contacted about prizes and drawings, please include an email address as part of your Beanstack profile. The Beanstack app is available for iOS and Android. If you experience technical problems with the app, please contact Beanstack at email@example.com.
- Go to cedarfalls.beanstack.org
- Click on the blue “Register an Individual or Family” button.
- Fill in the information! If you are a parent registering a child, be sure to enter
your information in under “Adult Information.” Beanstack allows families to
be linked together, so that all family members can be accessed with one login.
- Once you are registered, you will be taken to your account page. This is where
you will log your minutes and activities and track the badges you earn!
HOW TO LOG DAYS/ACTIVITIES
- Go to cedarfalls.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app for Android
- Click on the blue “Log Reading and Activities” button in the upper left
corner or on the blue plus sign in the app.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to log whatever you’ve accomplished.
- When you hit a reading landmark, you will receive a badge and may be
eligible for a prize!