The IRS is now providing one type of tax form and one type of tax booklet to libraries.
The Cedar Falls Public Library has ordered a limited quantity of these and they will be available in front of the 2nd floor reference desk when they arrive.
- For information on tax reform as it pertains to your situation please see https://www.irs.gov/pub/
- All tax information for federal taxes can be found at www.irs.gov
- For questions about federal taxes call 1-800-829-1040
The state of Iowa no longer provides paper tax forms to libraries.
- Paper forms can be found at https://tax.iowa.gov/forms
- For questions about Iowa taxes call 1-800-367-3388