Appointments are NO LONGER required!
- Place Your Holds
- You can use your >online library account to place holds, or give us a call at (319) 273-8643.
- Wait for your Library Hold Pick-Up Notice email or phone call from us before moving onto the next step.
- This may take 1-2 days, or up to 5 if the requested item is in quarantine.
- Our curbside hours are:
- Monday: 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday – Friday: 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Arrive at the pickup location: follow the signage and park in the designated pickup area near the northwest door of the library.
- You will need to have your library card number ready.
- Call (319) 273-8643 to let us know you have arrived.
- You may open your trunk after letting us know you’re here.
- A staff member will check out your items and bring them out to you.
- Show us your photo ID through your CLOSED car window.
You can check the status of your holds on your >library account or call us at (319) 273-8643.
Hours and availability of library services are subject to change as conditions warrant.