Follow the signs and park by the northwest door, facing Main Street.
- Place Your Holds
- You can use your >online library account to place holds, or give us a call at (319) 273-8643.
- Wait for your Library Hold Pick-Up Notice email or phone call from us before moving onto the next step.
- This may take 1-2 days for available materials, or longer if they are checked out. You will be notified when they are ready for you!
- Our curbside hours are:
- Monday – Wednesday: 10:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Thursday – Friday: 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Saturday: 10:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Sunday: Curbside unavailable
- Arrive at the pickup location: follow the signage and park in the designated pickup area near the northwest door of the library.
- You will need to have your library card number ready.
- Call (319) 273-8643 to let us know you have arrived.
- You may open your trunk after letting us know you’re here.
- A staff member will check out your items and bring them out to you.
- Show us your photo ID through your CLOSED car window.
You can check the status of your holds on your >library account or call us at (319) 273-8643.
Hours and availability of library services are subject to change as conditions warrant.