Complete the Form Below to Submit a Print Job
NOTICE: 3D Printing is temporarily unavailable while we reorganize the second floor of the library and Co-Lab. We will update this notice once we are ready to accept print jobs again. Thank you for understanding!
3D print jobs are subject to Cedar Falls Public Library’s >3-D Printer Policy and can only be submitted by those who agree to the policy in full.
- Printing costs $0.15 per gram of filament used, rounded up to the next whole number, or $0.02 per minute of print time if grams cannot be determined.
- Library staff cannot alter print jobs; jobs will be printed as they are received in the 3D Print Job Submission form.
- Files may be submitted either via a link OR attached to the form below, where noted.
- Attached files must be in .stl format that cannot exceed 24MB.
- For jobs with multiple files, please submit a new form for each file and label the job as “part 2, part 3” etc. to indicate the files belong together.
- Provide detailed instructions for library staff if appropriate, especially when sending files via link.
- Patrons must pay for their print jobs at the First Floor Service Desk before removing them from the library.
- Library staff will give patrons an estimate of turnaround after their print job has been approved for printing.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you have issues with this form. Thank you.