About Strategic Planning
The Cedar Falls Public Library strives to anticipate and respond to the needs of our community. To that end, periodically we go through a strategic planning process to determine the direction of our collections, services, programs, and operations for the next 3-5 years. If our plan is to be relevant to the community, we need the community’s input. We want to know both what you’d like to see at the library and what you think we’re already doing well. Please consider joining us at one of the strategic planning focus groups to be held at the library Tuesday, Feb. 18 through Thursday, Feb. 20. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Parents and caregivers of children: Tuesday, Feb. 18 at 11:30 a.m. in the library meeting room
- Teens, Adults, Children, Seniors, and the General Public: Tuesday, Feb. 18 at 6:30 p.m. in the Co-Lab
- Teens (ages 12-18 in grades 7-12): Wednesday, Feb. 19 at 2:00 p.m. in the young adult room
- Teens, Adults, Children, Seniors, and the General Public: Wednesday, Feb. 19 at 6:30 p.m. in the library meeting room
- Seniors and Friends of the Library Board: Thursday, Feb. 20 at 4:30 p.m. in the library meeting room
Are you unable to attend or would like to provide additional feedback? Please click below to access our online survey!